Always be nice to your customer, right? Yes it is, but not always.
Many businesses get mixed up with being nice and being right. They sometime be nice to their customers for very wrong reasons:
- Being nice regardless of whether or not it is the right thing for your customer is not being nice.
- Avoiding another angry customer by being nice, but not necessarily doing the right thing is not being nice.
- Being nice just to avoid a confrontation is not nice.
- Being nice but not solving their problem.
- Being nice that might cost to the company and the customer.
How nice are you to your customers?