- To sell someone and ask for money, revealing all the facts and figures right.
- To design your marketing efforts around organic marketing based on word of mouth and loyalty.
- To create visitors/buyers/subscribers via social media.
- To trust or empower a young and talented intern.
- To be hundred percent transparent with your customers.
- To built an permission asset.
- To put your employees before your customers
- To be a leader.
If it's not uncomfortable you are probably not doing it to your fullest.
Photo credit: Inkcinct