For last six years, every single day I get to read great, funny, average, serious, helpful, thought provoking ideas shared by hundreds of talented people.
Here are some of my favorite ones and you can find many right here
- Introduce a red dot on drivers' licenses after a second drunk driving offense which prohibits the individual from buying alcohol for a fixed time period. day 3507 by Pat Nichols
- Initiate a class action lawsuit against Microsoft to compensate web developers for the time they wasted making websites work in buggy versions of Internet Explorer. day 3512 by Manuel Reinhard
- Allow grocery store home delivery to collect left over food from homes at the time of delivery which later can be passed to charity or those in needs.
- Launch a radio station dedicated to reading out books and short stories. day 3473 by Pippin
- Send a Police SMS after a crime to everyone in the community who has signed up for the 'Catch the Bad Guy' SMS program. The SMS would contain vehicle details, details of suspects and so on.day 3464 by Pat Nichols